Every woman knows that clipping in a set of hair extensions can give you the ultimate confidence boost. Nothing beats the feeling of long, thick natural looking hair extensions, that blend perfectly with your own hair. But did you know how to put your hair up with extensions? Upgrading your hair extension skills means you can get the very most from your extensions, creating new styles and hiding unwanted bits.
Here are our top 5 Hair Extension Hacks
1. Clip your extensions in upside down if you want to wear your hair in a ponytail. This might seem bizarre but this little trick will mean your extensions can be brushed upwards creating a smooth and sleek finish without any tell tale bumps.
2. Braid the bottom section of your hair to hide blunt ends. Short, blunt layers can often be visible underneath your hair extensions, especially if your hair is thick. The best way to hide these shorter hairs is to braid them and pin them up out of the way.
3. Clip your extensions onto a hanger for easier styling. Using a hanger can take the hassle out of styling your human hair clip in hair extensions. Style your hair extensions the day before you want to wear them, leaving the style to set and last longer.
4. Backcomb your roots before clipping in your extensions. Some hair types benefit from a little backcombing before extensions are clipped in. Backcombing creates extra grip and less slippage of the extensions.
5. Store your hair extensions in a Storage Bag. Keeping your extensions protected from dust and dirt will mean they are ready to wear when you are, and increase the lifespan of your hair.
We hope you've learnt a trick or two! If you have a secret hack that we've missed let us know in the comments!
Comments will be approved before showing up.