Review: Stranded Super Easy Mum Bun
Review: Stranded Super Easy Mum Bun
Read this review to find out everything you need to know about the Stranded Super Easy Mum Bun, including features, pros and cons and what people really think about them…Keep Reading
Thinking the Super Easy Mum Bun is your perfect match? Join the queue! This innovative bun extension is one of the hottest products over on the Stranded website, and for very good reason.
But why should you buy a Super Easy Mum Bun?
In this review, we will tell you everything you need to know about this product, including its; description, features, pros and cons, suitability and real-person reviews from our customer service team and customers. This review should provide you with a clear vision of what a Stranded Super Easy Mum Bun is, and whether this is the right product for you.
- Product description
- Pros and cons of a Messy Bun Scrunchie:
- Who is it best for?
- Staff review
- Customer reviews
Super Easy Mum Bun product description:
For the mamas (and non-mamas) who want to elevate the every day, the super flattering Super Easy Mum Bun adds natural-looking volume and effortless style to your hair, made with our ultra-realistic Stranded Clever Fibre.
Providing a chic, uber-casual style, the Super Easy Mum Bun is quick and easy to use, transforming lack-lustre up-dos into an on-trend Mum Bun in minutes. Designed to discreetly sit over your own bun, it's secured with a hidden drawstring for an invisible finish.
Features of the Super Easy Mum Bun:
So what are the main things that you need to know about our Stranded Super Easy Mum Bun?
- Price: £19
- Weight:72 grams
- Shade range: 33 colour options
- Clip, drawstring and wrap attachment
- Stranded Clever Fibre: Designed to mimic human hair
- Heat-resistant: This style can be tweaked (not re-styled) with heat tools up to 180°C
Pros and cons of the Super Easy Mum Bun:
The Super Easy Mum Bun for everyone! Read the pros and cons that we’ve gained from listening to our product development team and customers:
|Simple to use||Not suitable for long, thick hair|
|Style is customisable by the wearer||Can feel heavy on thinner hair|
|Extra secure with clips and drawstring attachment||More complex attachment compared to scrunchie bun|
|Lasts up to 30 wears||Need to form bun yourself|
Who is the Super Easy Mum Bun best for?
The Super Easy Mum Bun appeals to all different types of women, at all age ranges. For those wanting a quick and easy messy, undone bun, the Super Easy Mum Bun can create that look perfectly in minutes.
What do we think of the Super Easy Mum Bun?
Emma from Customer Service:
‘The Super Easy Mum Bun is by far my favourite Stranded product, and our customers love it too! This style of bun is perfect for women who don’t have enough hair to create the “messy bun undone look”, that is all the rage on social media. Women of all age groups are buying the Mum Bun, whether it be for running errands or a night on the town. The Mum Bun is always my go-to on a busy morning for the school run!’
What do our customers think of the Super Easy Mum Bun?
68% of Stranded customers who have purchased our Super Easy Mum Bun have rated it 5 stars!
Here’s what our customers have to say about them:
- ‘Absolutely love this bun, my hair is very fine so this just gives it a perfect fullness and the colour matches really well! Will definitely purchase again in the future 😁’
- ‘Couldn’t believe my luck with this amazing product! Fantastic quality, soft and easy to manage. Attaching the extension is super easy and it stays in firm and secure. The colour match was we’ve and as you can see - it was the icing to my wedding outfit.’
- ‘I love how easy it is to use and wear the colour and quality is superb also so versatile’
- ‘I have very fine hair, so growing it long isn't an option at my age. The mum bun is like a breath of [fresh air]. I now can wear my hair up on holiday and know it looks nice. My hairdresser highlighted my hair to match. I'm over the moon’
- ‘Literally love my bun so much! Such a good purchase and so worth the money! So professional how it is received xx’
Is the Super Easy Mum Bun the one for you?
You came to this review looking to learn everything you could about the Stranded Super Easy Mum Bun. You have since learnt about their features, pros and cons, suitability and what real people think about them.
But what now?
At Stranded Hair Group, we’re a brand built on women’s confidence. We know that confidence comes from looking good and feeling good. We dedicate equal time to both product development and content creation, meaning that you can look good in your hair and feel good knowing you have the knowledge to make it happen!
Did you know that Stranded offers free expert colour-matching across all of our products, including human hair? Get colour-matched today and find your perfect shade out of the 33 available for Messy Scrunchie Buns!
Learn more about bun extensions
Over on the Stranded Blog, we have a wide range of educational blogs and articles all about bun extensions.
If you found this blog helpful, we recommend reading: