Review: Stranded Messy Bun Scrunchie
Review: Stranded Messy Bun Scrunchie
Read this review to find out everything you need to know about Stranded Messy Bun Scrunchies, including features, pros and cons and what people really think about them…Keep Reading
So you’re thinking of buying a Stranded Messy Bun Scrunchie? We don’t blame you. These bun extensions are one of our most popular products and, as such, come in our widest shade range.
But why should you buy a Stranded Messy Bun Scrunchie?
In this review, we will tell you everything you need to know about the product, including its; description, features, pros and cons, suitability and real-person reviews from our customer service team and customers. This review should provide you with a clear vision of what a Stranded Messy Bun Scrunchie is, and whether this is the right product for you.
- Product description
- Pros and cons of a Messy Bun Scrunchie:
- Who is it best for?
- Staff review
- Customer reviews
Messy Bun Scrunchie product description:
Designed for all face shapes, hair colours and occasions, discover our Stranded Messy Bun Scrunchies. The perfect way to elevate your everyday bun, these messy bun hair extensions can switch up your look, effortlessly and instantly.
Effortlessly relaxed, the Flicky Messy Bun Scrunchie takes minimum effort to fit, but offers maximum impact when on. Designed with tumbling, full-bodied, flicky strands made from our signature Stranded Clever Fibre material, this messy bun looks and feels just like your natural hair, but better!
The easiest updo you’ll ever attempt: discover the Curly Messy Bun Scrunchie. Designed with voluminous, bouncy curls made with our signature Stranded Clever Fibre material, you can create a curly updo hairstyle in a matter of minutes. Elevate an everyday look or create something special (without the effort) with this messy bun!
Features of a Messy Bun Scrunchie:
So what are the main things that you need to know about Stranded Messy Bun Scrunchies?
- Price: £15 (or £11 each in Duo Pack)
- Weight:64 grams (Curly) / 54 grams (Flicky)
- Shade range: 33 colour options
- Pre-styled: ‘Curly’ and ‘Flicky’
- Easy scrunchie attachment
- Stranded Clever Fibre: Designed to mimic human hair
- Heat-resistant: This style can be tweaked (not re-styled) with heat tools up to 180°C
Pros and cons of a Messy Bun Scrunchie:
Messy Bun Scrunchies aren’t for everyone! Read the pros and cons that we’ve gained from listening to our product development team and customers:
|Easy to use||Size isn’t perfect for everyone|
|Really secure||Not suitable for very fine hair|
|Pre-styled||Limited styles available|
|Lasts up to 30 wears||Weights differ between styles|
Who is a Messy Bun Scrunchie best for?
Messy Bun Scrunchies are ideal for women who struggle with thin hair and want a voluminous updo. It’s simple and easy to use, and whilst we see it as hugely popular in the 45+ demographic, it’s quickly rising in popularity with younger women.
What do we think of the Messy Bun Scrunchie?
Emma from Customer Service:
‘Messy Bun Scrunchies are one of our most popular products, especially for women in the 45+ age group - though we are seeing a rising increase, following the Pammy bun trend, in women across all demographics. Women love scrunchie buns as they provide instant volume for those with particularly thin hair. This style of bun extension is perfect for formal events and occasions, giving women a sophisticated updo that they can easily create at home.’
What do our customers think of the Messy Bun Scrunchie?
92% of Stranded customers who have purchased one of our Scrunchie Buns, including the Flicky Messy Bun Scrunchie, Curly Messy Bun Scrunchie and Scrunchie Duo Pack, have rated us 5 stars!
Here’s what our customers have to say about them:
- ‘Love my hair piece [scrunchie] perfect colour match looks so real 😍’
- ‘So pleased with my purchase...it's easily applied within 2 mins and makes a massive difference to confidence and [appearance]...I will definitely be buying more.’
- ‘Lovely hair piece that suits me! Lots of women have asked which company supplied it [and admired] my hair.’
- ‘Amazing service. I sent the team a picture of my hair colour from the back. It has different highlights and browns and I found it very difficult to match my own colours. The team was absolutely [amazing. Within] 24 hrs I got an email with the right colour that I should purchase. I bought 3 of the products advertised. It was worth every penny. I haven't [stopped] wearing it. I have recommended this to others and I'm looking to purchase again. Thank-you’
- ‘I have fairly short hair that I can just about get into a [ponytail]. I wanted something more glamorous for a wedding abroad, but it had to be something easy for me to do. I bought the messy bun and was really pleased with how easy it was to put in and looked just ]as good] as I had imagined. Very happy with the quality and colour match.’
Is the Messy Bun Scrunchie the one for you?
You came to this review looking to learn everything you could about Stranded Messy Bun Scrunchies. You have since learnt about their features, pros and cons, suitability and what real people think about them.
But what now?
At Stranded Hair Group, we’re a brand built on women’s confidence. We know that confidence comes from looking good and feeling good. We dedicate equal time to both product development and content creation, meaning that you can look good in your hair and feel good knowing you have the knowledge to make it happen!
Did you know that Stranded offers free expert colour-matching across all of our products, including human hair? Get colour-matched today and find your perfect shade out of the 33 available for Messy Scrunchie Buns!
Learn more about bun extensions
Over on the Stranded Blog, we have a wide range of educational blogs and articles all about bun extensions.
If you found this blog helpful, we recommend reading: